Have you ever thought about what makes a good digital marketing agency? Well, if you are looking for an agency that gets the job done, then look for agencies with these must-have features!
What does it take to have a killer website? Usually, users tend to engage more in a website that has useful or valuable written content. Written content can be helpful in solving problems, answering questions, and addressing certain challenges or difficulties.
Apart from the usefulness of the content, a badass website should also make use of proper SEO practices that will enable it to be researchable and accessible to its audience. Moreover, it must have the key elements that promote a powerful inbound marketing strategy, such as a call to action, interactive design, and a perceptive navigation.
Not all have the merits to be successful in the digital marketing industry. If you are looking for a digital marketing agency that can represent you, and your product or service, then the most important step is reviewing their agency portfolio.
When you are reviewing the agency’s portfolio, try to examine if these common elements appeared in their past projects and existing digital marketing services:
- Efficiently planned and directed marketing campaigns
- Optimised content for social media and website platforms
- Monitored the flow of traffic on their website
- Regularly provide internal and external reports
- Performance metrics are implemented and analysed
- Experimented with various formats of audio, graphics, and written content
- Aligned with current trends
- Collaborated with other platforms and innovations in terms of technology
Technical Expertise and Know-How
Online tools and digital marketing cannot be separated. Digital marketing tools and digital marketers are intertwined because one cannot exist without the other. That is why a digital marketer can be only as good as the digital marketing tool as well.
Digital marketing tools make the life of a digital marketer easier. Such tools can help them execute or perform their marketing campaigns more effectively and as planned in order for your business to be a step ahead in the game.
If you are looking forward to partnering with a marketing agency, make sure that they are updated with the latest and best tools for digital marketing. Here are some of the features that you should look for when you are choosing what tools to use:
- It should boost your social media graphics, editing, and branding
- Find a tool that handles conversion tracking and traffic reporting
- To help you organise your workflow and data gathering features, try to use tools that cater online forms, data management, and app widgets
- Having a social media calendar, sentiment analysis, team collaboration, and content suggestions feature could help you track your progress efficiently along with your team members.
- If you are aiming for an interactive online work space, try to find a tool which enables you to have a unified social inbox and task completion reporting interface.
- For human resource and quality assurance, there are apps that enable you to easily generate employee reports, monitor employee attendance, and create billing and invoices.
Well-Balanced Digital Marketing Team
Teamwork makes the dream work. Having a well-balanced team of digital marketers with diverse talents can boost your marketing agency. Wherein, a team consists of various digital channel specialists and is headed by the Digital Marketing Director.
A well balanced digital marketing team should include a Copywriter, Email/Marketing Automation Specialist, Performance Marketing Specialist, Social Media Manager, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Analyst, and an SEO Specialist. These separate roles are still interconnected as a whole and all of the members of the team should be centralised on the goals that are set for the success of the campaign.
There you have it. If you are looking for a digital marketing agency in Sydney, make sure to look for those that have the features listed above. Always remember to have a killer website, a team you can trust, using the best tools in town, and asking for professional advice.