Thanks to the internet, buying preference of many people has changed. According to reports, more and more people are doing their shopping online. This is mainly because online shopping helps you to avoid traffic, standing in line at the register and it’s more convenient since you can do it at the comfort of your home.
While this may sound like good news to online stores, competition is actually quite stiff in the e-commerce world. This is because the internet has also made it easier for many people to sell their products online. E-commerce site owners know how hard it can be to acquire new customers.
Best Tools To Boost E-Commerce Sales
With this in mind we have made a list of some of the best tools to help boost your e-commerce sales.
Adroll is a great tool for retargeting. According to the experts only 2% of visitors who go to your website actually purchase a product. To boost sales without increasing your advertising dollars, you need a way to make the other 98% come back to your site. Retargeting can help you reach customers who were previously interested in your products is 76% more effective in making them return to your site.
AdRoll is a great tool for targeting the right customers for your ads and retargeting customers that have revisited before. AdRoll uses AI to make personalized ads for each customer based on data. It also integrates with other tools you also use such as Hubspot and Shopify to streamline your e-commerce business.
The right pricing can make or break your product. But who has time to check the pricing of your competitors?
Prisync helps you stay competitive by tracking your competitors’ pricing and monitors their activity so that you’re always one step ahead of them. You simply enter the links of your competitor’s products to your dashboard and you get refreshed data four times a day so that you always know what’s going on. This tool will help you adjust prices quickly so that you can stay competitive with other e-commerce sites. Customers compare prices in seconds and Pricsync can help you stay as their top option.
Adimo helps to streamline the buying process by allowing customers to add products to their cart and then going straight to checkout straight from an ad or retargeted ad. This is a great tool because it takes away all the other steps between customers seeing something they like and checkout. Adimo also helps you to add the “Buy Now” button to your site so that customers can instantly checkout anytime. It also helps you to convert on social media platforms so that you can add the checkout button on your videos, social media and blog posts.
According to data 95% of first time visitors to your website won’t make a purchase and won’t find their way back. Because customer acquisition can be expensive, you need to find a way to get them back or keep the line of communication open. OptinMonk helps you to capture first-time potential customers about to leave and offer them something special to boost the chance of conversion.
When visitors come to your site, OptinMonk tracks them as they browse through your site and predicts when they will make an exit. It will then display an offer for them based on their behavior before they actually leave. For example they can get an offer of a discounted product in exchange for their email. It also gathers data where people spend most time on your site and what makes them exit to help improve website experience.
Unbxd helps you create a personalized shopping experience while they’re browsing your site. It takes care of everything like predictive search of your products so that customers can narrow down their choices to personalized recommendations as they explore products. This tool helps take away the guessing game out of displaying which products they want to see. It is also a great way to improve user experience to your website.
These tools will definitely help you get customer’s attention. It will help make selling and driving checkouts seamless and easy. Hopefully these tools will help you automate and drive revenue growth.
What do you think of our recommendations? Do you have any experience with them? Tell us by leaving your comments below.